Diets: SIBO, Autoimmune
A healthier alternative to the classic dish, this 6 ingredient turkey meatloaf is full of flavor and great to make and keep for week day leftovers!
- 1 pound chopped turkey, white and dark meat
- 1 bunch scallions, white bottom discarded, green tops, chopped
- 1/3 cup black Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh baby spinach, washed and chopped finely
- Sea salt
- *Optional: bunch of herbs of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add ingredients to a large bowl. Mix by hand until all ingredients are well blended together.
- Consistency will be slightly sticky (that is fine).
- Shape into a loaf and place into a roasting pan.
- Cook until center is 165 degrees-approximately 45-50 minutes
Optional gravy: You may remove meat from pan and scrape up pieces left behind and pan juices. Add the juice of half lemon, 2 tbs of organic butter, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes until all ingredients come together and form a gravy.
** This recipe is tailored & safe for readers with SIBO & Autoimmune