Parchment Paper Oven Steamed Fish With Vegetables
Prepare & slide in the oven! One of the easiest and tastiest dinners to prepare – parchment paper being the #1 key ingredient in this one. Choose your favorite fish & vegetables to cook & you’re ready to go.
- 1lb fish (your choice) washed and cut into 2 pieces
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1” piece of ginger fine chopped
- 1teaspoon Braggs apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Florets(tops of broccoli) cut into small pieces
- 4 Tbs sesame oil
- (additional vegetables of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Start with a large piece of parchment paper (big enough to wrap fish and veggies. Place chopped onion in center of paper
- Place washed and cut fish on top of onion
- Combine sesame oil, ginger, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon Braggs apple cider vinegar and chopped garlic.
- Pour mixture over fish.
- Place broccoli florets over fish
- Fold edges of paper over center of fish to make a seal.
- Fold the ends of paper on sides to seal the sides. Steam should stay inside of package so don’t leave any openings.
- Paper should enclose the fish and make a little package
- Place on baking sheet in oven
- Bake for 40 minutes. You should see bubbles boiling inside of parcel.
- Open package carefully and serve with additional vegetables.
Adding chopped olives and herbs are easy ways to add more flavor!
NYC Office at The Assemblage
17 John Street Suite 503
NYC, NY 10038
Hampton Bays Office
Hampton Bays NY 11946