Parchment Paper Oven Steamed Fish With Vegetables
Prepare & slide in the oven! One of the easiest and tastiest dinners to prepare – parchment paper being the #1 key ingredient in this one. Choose your favorite fish & vegetables to cook & you’re ready to go.
- 1lb fish (your choice) washed and cut into 2 pieces
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1” piece of ginger fine chopped
- 1teaspoon Braggs apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Florets(tops of broccoli) cut into small pieces
- 4 Tbs sesame oil
- (additional vegetables of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Start with a large piece of parchment paper (big enough to wrap fish and veggies. Place chopped onion in center of paper
- Place washed and cut fish on top of onion
- Combine sesame oil, ginger, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon Braggs apple cider vinegar and chopped garlic.
- Pour mixture over fish.
- Place broccoli florets over fish
- Fold edges of paper over center of fish to make a seal.
- Fold the ends of paper on sides to seal the sides. Steam should stay inside of package so don’t leave any openings.
- Paper should enclose the fish and make a little package
- Place on baking sheet in oven
- Bake for 40 minutes. You should see bubbles boiling inside of parcel.
- Open package carefully and serve with additional vegetables.
Adding chopped olives and herbs are easy ways to add more flavor!